- Getting Started
- Working with Templates
- Using Data
- Template Languages
- Release History
Common Pitfalls #
- I want to use the same Input and Output directory.
- When I display a date, it’s off by one day.
- My markdown file has a bunch of extra
- My collections are out of order because I’m using Array reverse() on the collections global
- My collections are out of order when I deploy on a server.
- I’m porting from Jekyll and I want to use Quoted Include Paths in my Liquid Templates.
- I’m having trouble with modifying a permalink in a Pug template